John M. Minnott
|1942||-||Long Beach California, October 24|
|1964||-||California State University, Long Beach, AB History|
|1972||-||Western State University, College of Law, Juris Doctor|
|1964-'68||-||Officer, United States Naval Reserve|
|1968 -'69||Deputy Public Administrator, County of Orange|
|1969 -'73||Trust Officer, Crocker National Bank|
|1973 -'79||Associate with the firm of Miller, Macdonald & Bush - Fullerton|
|1979 -'85||Partner with the firm of Miller, Macdonald, Bush & Ackerman Fullerton|
|1985 -'89||Partner with the firm of Miller, Bush & Minnott - Fullerton|
|1989 -'99||Partner with the firm of Lange & Minnott - San Clemente|
|1999 -Present||Sole Proprietor of the firm of Lange & Minnott - San Clemente|
- Certified by the State Bar of California as a Certified Specialist in the area of Probate, Estate Planning and Trust Law.
- Lecturer for Continuing Education of the Bar.
- Judge Pro Tem Orange County Superior Court.
- Married to Carolyn Minnott nee Hill since March 26, 1966.
- Resident in San Clemente since December 1993.